We now receive pupil premium funding which is given to schools for each pupil registered and eligible for pupil premium. The funding is currently £1320 per pupil. This money enables us to support these pupils in any way necessary to improve their education.
You are entitled to claim for Pupil Premium if you are in receipt of any of the following benefits:
- Job Seekers Allowance (income based) or Income Support
- Child Tax Credit ( not working Tax Credit) provided your annual income, assessed by the Inland Revenue does not exceed £16,190 (Please note, anyone receiving Working Tax Credit, regardless of income, will not qualify)
- Employment Support Allowance ( income related)
- Guaranteed Element of Pension Tax Credit
- National Asylum Seekers Support (NASS)
Applying for Pupil Premium and Free School Meals
Please register and find out if your child is eligible by visiting the Milton Keynes Citizens Portal.
The system is quick and simple to use and can be accessed via a smartphone or hand held device. If you qualify, please show the Application Summary to your school on your smartphone or print a copy for your school.
Please register with the portal, even if you have applied and been unsuccessful in the past. By doing so we will have your contact details and can inform you straight away if your eligibility changes.
All “looked after” children are entitled to pupil premium. The “virtual School” provides a set amount which is spent as detailed below; however we are able to apply for further funding if a child needs more intensive support than this would allow for.
For more details on the Pupil Premium please visit: http://www.education.gov.uk/schools/pupilsupport/premium
Pupil Premium Allocation and Plan 2017 - 2018
Pupil Premium Allocation and Plan 2016 - 2017
Pupil Premium Outcomes 2015 - 2016