School Ethos & Values
To provide a learning community in which everyone feels valued, safe and happy, where teaching and learning is about enriching the whole child for their life now and in the future. High quality partnership working supports a learning environment that values, respects and celebrates the rich diversity of our school community, enabling pupils to be proud of their own and others achievements.
- Promote a sense of community, where together we make the difference.
- Encourage children to take personal pride in their learning and behaviours, taking pride in their own and others achievements;
- Develop confident, enthusiastic and independent learners;
- Secure strong outcomes, through a commitment to high standards and expectations for all;
- Provide a safe and healthy environment where everyone is valued and respected, whatever their age, race, gender, religion, disability or culture;
- Foster and promote the development of the whole child including wellbeing and develop the necessary skills, concepts, knowledge and understanding across the whole curriculum;
- Help children develop an understanding of the world in which they live, ensuring equality of opportunity at all times;
- High expectations of behaviour and safety for all;
- Celebrate our rich diversity and achievements and work in partnership with parents, carers, staff, children and the wider community to sustain strong. Meaningful relationships.
The aims of the school are achieved through a broad, balanced, relevant, well planned and resourced curriculum, which is differentiated to meet the individual needs and abilities of all children, and through the partnership between school, parents, governors and the community.